Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up to BESECURE newsletter, we ask you to provide information for future contact. For certain services, as BESECURE newsletter, we give you the opportunity to opt out of future contact.
- Log information– When you access BESECURE services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to BESECURE, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of BESECURE or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
BESECURE processes personal information on our servers in Greece and Cyprus. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
BESECURE only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of BESECURE in the following limited circumstances::
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to BESECURE employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
BESECURE complies with the legal framework of the European Union on the processing of personal data and implements Information Security Management System certified by ISO 27001.